lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Childhood Event

When I was 3 years old occurred an event that marked my life forever. In a morning of July 16, 1998 I was ready to go to school, was a day like everyone else, he never imagined that an accident could happen. By 8 am, a bus pass by me, was that a small bus that was a kindergarten bus. I boarded the bus and the route was a fetching four children more. On the bus I was spoiled and I'd always co-pilot and never put on my seatbelt. In the bus we were like 8 kids of 2 years to 9 years.
When we went to the last stop, everything went down. A 21 years old guy, in a coupe car, was running to university in the “boulevard Vista Hermosa” he was going at 120km/h in the third line, We were going out of a condo and the bus driver get in the street, and in less of 2 seconds a car crash over us and that’s when the worst part start. Our bus start spinning and it crash again in a big tree. Honestly I don’t remember all the things that happen in that moment, I just remember that I react but I wasn’t in the car I was in the street without my shoe. Some people say that I was expelled from the bus before we crash in the tree but I don’t remember what happen I just remember that I stand up and I start to search for mi shoe and mi lunchbox. I was searching for my lunchbox because my mom gets mad when I lose it and that was my concern. When I find my shoe I start walking and I see kids in the street bleeding and the bus was destroy.
The crash was at 9 a.m. in this year people drive slow and it was weird to see a person who drives fast, and that guy was a coincidence to see him drive like that. In the crash he didn’t get hurt and his car was destroy. My bus driver was one of the most hurt she broke her legs and until now she can’t walk good. We were 8 kids on the bus, a kid of 5 years old die in the accident because he crash in the window, and I remember that I see him in the floor already dead and it was a line o 6 kids that were very hurt. This kids were very bad and the blood was all over the street.
You are thinking about what happen to me? Why I was watching all? That is simple to answer I wasn’t too hurt I only have scrapes in the head and all over the body, but I wasn’t too hurt. A girl was like me not too much hurt, she was the sister of the kid that die. When the ambulance came to the place of the accident they took me to a ambulance. My parents went to the place and they were looking for me they were expecting the worse , that I was dead. When we arrive in the hospital I was examined of everything my parents what to be sure that I was okay. When I wake up I get notice that my cousin was in serious problems because he lost part of his face, and he needed to be operated. He went to surgery and everything went good.
I always have everything that happen that day in my mind, because God gave me a second chance and I have to take that chance. I would not forget that images, I will not forget anything. And I thank God for letting me another chance. I don’t want to see another accident like this because watch 8 kids in a accidents it’s horrible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario