lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Pacaya's Eruption

It was a normal Thursday in the year, I was making my homework. In this months it was raining a lot because a hurricane was near of Guatemala. In all day long it rain a lot in Guatemala. A volcano name “pacaya” was very active in this days and it was like advertising us of an eruption, I really don’t think it can happen. This volcano was near the capital, and another small towns. Guatemala wasn’t really prepare for an eruption or a hurricane.
Well in the night it was raining like all the days, I was making my last homework. I heard my brother said that pacaya’s make an eruption and like five minutes later it start to fall down a lot of volcanic sand. It wasn’t only volcanic sand, it was rain with volcanic sand. At first it was funny for me because it was falling volcanic sand, suddenly it get worst and worst. The pacaya make a big eruption and cover all the capital, Amatitlan and Villa nueva.
When I was watching all the rain with volcanic sand, I had de error of passing my hand in my eyes and my eyes get very red and I almost get a disease because it was very bad my eye. I remember how my dad’s altered and they want me to go to the hospital but the cars were completely cover by the volcanic sand. I also remember that I can’t stop scratching my eye because of the pain I feel and that my eyed become very small in that moment. I would be honest and for I will I thought that I was going to lose my eye, because it seems very bad. I have a picture but I can’t put it here because I am ashamed of me.
This experience was horrible because a reporter die in the volcano and that was a horrible news. He die just because he want to let us now what is happen. He was a reporter from the Noti7 news he disappear and later on the body appear, he was already dead. He wasn’t the only one that die, they die a lot, disappear people, and had to evacuate towns nearby the volcano. The volcano destroy a lot of houses an until today you can see the affected people and the houses destroy.
This day was not a good day because the Agatha and the volcano destroy the city and kill a lot of people. The next day I remember that everything was cover with the volcanic sand, it was like black snow. The people was washing their cars taking the sand out of the houses and streets. I think that if the hurricane had not been the story would be very different, because that mix wasn’t very good.  What happen in the volcano is a lesson for everyone that we have to be ready for everything that could happen, because it can happen any day at any place and at any time. I recommend people to be ready because if something happen and we are not ready we would have worst problems later.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario